Homemade Egg Rolls with Coconut Aminos Sauce
Making your own Egg Rolls may sound daunting, but in just a few steps ten year old Chef Esther Leah demonstrates how to make delicious Egg Rolls, using Coconut Secret The Original Coconut Aminos® Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, which is gluten free, paleo friendly and a great alternative to soy sauce.
1 pkg egg roll wrappers
1 lb pepper steak meat, cut in strips
6 Tbs. Coconut Aminos® Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce
2 Tbs. honey
1 onion, thinly sliced
8 oz. mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
½ cabbage, thinly sliced (can use cole slaw bag)
4 oz. bean sprouts (can use pkg)
2 gloves garlic
Oil for frying
- Sauté pepper steak with Coconut Aminos® and honey until browned and crispy. Set aside in separate bowl.
- Sauté sliced onions, mushrooms and zucchini with season salt, garlic until browned.
- Add cabbage strip (coleslaw) and bean sprouts to the pan.
- Sauté everything together until browned.
- Slice the meat into strips and drain the veggies in a strainer.
- Take egg roll wrappers.
- Add two spoonfuls of veggies and 4 strips of meat.
- Follow wrapper instructions for rolling them.
- Preheat oil and fry until browned on each side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sweet & spicy dipping sauce and Coconut Aminos® seasoning sauce.
- Crafted Kosher